- By submitting a photo image through the Harvard University photo upload web site (MyPhoto), you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not proceed with the image submission.
- If you choose not to proceed, you will be required to visit the Campus Service Center located at the Smith Campus Center to have your photo taken and your Student Card produced.
- The MyPhoto web site is provided by Harvard University and its third party suppliers. We may update these terms and any changes will be effective immediately.
About Student Card
The digital photo image that you submit via this website will be used to produce your Student Card. The Student Card is proof of identity and provides access to facilities. Everyone is granted access to various facilities and rooms on campus using your Student Card, including student access to the residence halls. This access is based on the approval given to you by School or Department. Common university area access is automatically granted to all.
How we will use your photo image?
The digital photo image that you submit via this website will be used to produce your Student Card ID. The ID Card serves as your proof of identity, is used to checkout library materials, provides ID- access to authorized buildings and for meal plans at dining venues, as well as for purchases at the vending machines, dining eateries, printers, and laundry machines. Your Student Card ID is also used for access to some athletic and student life activities.
Other uses of your image
By submitting this photo for your Student ID you agree this photo may be used by the Harvard University Campus Service Center.
Please contact our office if you have questions about this policy at (617) 496-7827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harvard University does not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the MyPhoto Upload System. We cannot guarantee that this system will be compatible with any specific hardware or software. We reserve the right to suspend use or access to this system at any time, for any reason.
Student Card Policies
- Student Cards are property of Harvard University
- Lost cards must be reported here or call our office at (617) 496-7827
- The card holder is responsible for the cost of a replacement card
- Do not lend your card to anyone for any purpose; they are non-transferrable and subject to confiscation and possible disciplinary action if they are being used by someone other than you
- Tampering of defacing your Student Card may lead to disciplinary actions